Patient Participation Group
About the Group
Patient Participation Group
In November 2011, The Laurels and Sidney House Surgeries held its first Patient Participation Group meeting.
The aim of the Patient Participation group is to enable a representative group of the surgeries patients and relevant local agencies to meet with the staff of the surgery to raise patient concerns, suggest and discuss improvements to our services and facilities and to help facilitate a better understanding of the surgeries goals, procedures and limitations.
The PPG meets at The Laurels Surgery on a regular basis throughout the year, has elected officers and a formal constitution; which is set out below.
The minutes of the all meetings held thus far are available to download from the attached documents.
If you would like to consider joining the P.P.G please contact us either via the link below or write to us at Sidney House and The Laurels Surgeries, addressing it to the Patient Participation Group.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.
- Meeting Minutes
- Minutes of PPG Meeting 14.11.18.pdf >
- Minutes of PPG meeting 17th Jaunary 2018.pdf >
- PPG Minutes 14 June 2018.pdf >
- Minutes of PPG Meeting 7th June 2017.pdf >
- Minutes of PPG Meeting 12th January 2017.pdf >
- Minutes of PPG Meeting 27th April 2017.pdf >
- Minutes of PPG Meeting 29th November 2017.pdf >
- Minutes of PPG Meeting 15th January 2015.pdf >
- Minutes of PPG Meeting 18th Sept 2014.pdf >
- Minutes of PPG Meeting 12th December 2013.pdf >
- Minutes of PPG Meeting 20th June 2013.pdf >
- Minutes of Patient Group 13th March 2013.pdf >
- Minutes of Patient Group 24th January 2013.pdf >
- Minutes of Patient Group 20th June 2012.pdf >
- Reports & Surveys
- Action Plan 2013-14.pdf >
- Sidney House Patient Survey Summary 2012-2013.pdf >
- Sidney House Survey Results 2013-14.pdf >
- Survey results and action plan 2011-12.pdf >
- Survey results and action plan 2012-13.pdf >
- The Laurels Patient Survey Summary 2012-2013.pdf >
- The Laurels Summary results action plan 2013-14.pdf >
- The Laurels Survey Results 2013-14.pdf >
- The Sidney House Summary results and action plan 2013-14.pdf >
The PPG aim to produce this newsletter quarterly and it will be circulated by the following methods:
- Email to those who have signed up to the Newsletter.
- Available from either Surgery (newsletter stands located in the reception area)
- View a copy on the surgery website